KMG respects the privacy of all users of its website. If you only view the website, no data will be registered by you. We act in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act. If you choose to send your data to KMG, you authorize KMG to use this data. KMG will only provide your personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of an agreement with you, or to comply with a legal obligation. KMG handles these data confidentially. You can have your personal data removed by letting us know by e-mail.
All the brands shown at this site are the property of KMG b.v. This also (but not exclusively) concerns the names of KMG, Afterburner, Freak Out, Tango, Experience, Tropical Trip, Discovery and the accompanying logotypes. Unauthorized use of these brands is strictly forbidden.
This website as well as its content are protected by copyright law and/or other intellectual property rights. The intellectual property rights of the texts, sounds, images, photographs, brands, logotypes and other materials belong to KMG b.v. Unauthorized use of these brands is strictly forbidden.
However, you are permitted to print or download materials for non-commercial, informative and personal purposes on the condition that the copyright statement below is quoted in all the reproductions. No rights whatsoever can be derived from the content of this site. Neither KMG, nor the companies affiliated with it, nor its partners accept any liability for the content of this site.
- The type of cookies and their objectivesWe use the following types of cookies:Anonymised analytical cookies: these ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created and on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is only for statistical purposes. For example, the following data can be collected:- the number of unique visitors
– how often users visit the site
– which pages users view
– how long users view a certain page
– on which page visitors leave the siteAnalytical cookies: these ensure that every time you visit a website a cookie is generated. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit a cookie is created and on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is only for statistical purposes. This way data may be collected such as:
– the specific pages you’ve viewed
– how long you stayed on a particular page
– on which page you left the site
- Your rights with regard to your dataYou have the right to inspect, rectify, limit and delete personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
- Blocking and deleting cookiesAt any time you can easily block cookies yourself or delete them via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser so that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. View the help function of your browser for this option. If you delete the cookies in your browser, this may have consequences for the pleasant use of this website.Please note that if you don’t want any cookies, we cannot guarantee that our website still works well. Some functions of the site may be lost or you may not be able to visit the website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements at all. The advertisements are then no longer tailored to your interests and can therefore be repeated more often.How you can adjust your settings differs per browser. Please refer to the help function of your browsing or click on one of the links below to go directly to the manual of your browser.- Firefox
– Google Chrome
– Internet Explorer
– Safari on smart phone
– Safari on Mac
- Concluding remarksWe will have to adjust these statements from time to time, for example when we adjust our website or change the rules regarding cookies. You can consult this webpage for the latest version.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact email@example.com.
10 februari 2021